Information & Referral Center
The Iowa I & R Center is located at UnityPoint Health in Des Moines. Our medical director is Dr. Lynn K. Struck and the full-time staff director is Crissanka Christadoss.
The unique contribution of this Center is to respond to the particular needs of persons affected by Parkinson’s disease and their caregivers through education, referral, support and public awareness programs. The Information and Referral Center serves as a regional “hub” which processes requests received by mail, phone or on-site visit.
Contact the Center for the following:
- Ask questions and request information and materials regarding Parkinson’s disease treatment, therapies and research.
- Get referrals to support groups in your area.
- Get referrals to Parkinson’s specialists in the state.
- Request FREE information about Parkinson’s disease, treatments and therapies.
- Request information about upcoming events, symposiums and conferences.
Contact the Iowa Parkinson Disease Information & Referral Center
- Call: 877-872-6386
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 1200 Pleasant St., E-524, Des Moines, IA 50309